Dear Future Entrepreneurial Superstar,
Have you recently graduated college and have a skill set ready to put into motion? Don’t want to be a cog in a machine at a large company? Interested in start-ups and dream of one day beginning your own?
This job is not for someone who thinks learning ends with their education, nor for someone who needs a boss breathing down their neck to make them work harder. If you are a marketing guru hungry to work hard and eager to learn within the sustainable packaging and natural skincare industry - then keep reading.
WHO YOU ARE
You are willing to wear many hats and work efficiently without constant supervision. You’re a team player, but can also buckle down and work well individually. As this job is partly remote, you can be relied on to get your work done in a timely manner.
You can effectively manage many projects, take initiative, and act as a key player in growing our company. You take ownership in the work that you do and present it in a timely and effective manner. You get excited to run marketing campaigns and have a knack for social media. It’s a plus if you are experienced in content creation, video editing, or design.
You’re a number-cruncher, and can sort through data sets and lengthy excel sheets with ease. You are highly analytical, and able to conduct research or track marketing campaigns and deliver a detailed report.
WHO WE ARE
At NONIKO, we believe in delivering quality natural skincare products to the world. We are on a mission to set the standard for effective, eco-friendly products and spread awareness about the health benefits of natural beauty. We are at a pivotal point in our company expansion as we launch 7 new products and gear up to launch a sustainable packaging arm of our business.
We pride ourselves on our fast-growing team of passionate individuals looking to change the world. Everyone at NONIKO brings something unique to the table. We have cultivated a company of thinkers, do-ers, makers, and believers, so if that sounds like you, you’d be a great fit!
- Day to Day Amazon Management
- Research/Design POS display for retailers
- Tradeshow research and planning
- Website Maintenance
- Manage/Plan Photo Shoots and Shoot Lists
- Manage Short Video Production
- Identify New Partnerships/Manage Partnership Program
- Identify New SM Influencers
- E-blasts via Mailchimp or equivalent
- Manage New Customer Training Program
- Manage New Employee Training Program
- Miscellaneous market research projects
- Design and Create Press Kits
- PR Outreach
- Manage shipment of PR Samples/Packages
- Monitor HARO for PR Opportunities
- Write Press Releases
- Monthly outreach to existing customers
- Bachelors Degree (or working towards Bachelors Degree)
- 3 outstanding professional or faculty references
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel and various business software (e.g. ERP, CRM)
- Ability to complete background checks
- Proficiency in design software (i.e. AI, Photoshop) is preferred
Please email your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. When submitting, please combine these into a single PDF document. Detail your past experience, what makes you the best possible candidate for this role, and what you’re most excited about with the position. Attention to detail is one of our priorities, so please include the phrase white rabbit in the first paragraph of your cover letter so we know you read our app in full.